About Currency Cart
Welcome to a new way of transacting internationally.
We take all the hassle, expense and stress out of dealing with foreign exchange and international payments by providing private customers and organisations with a simple, secure and money-saving alternative to banks, costly brokers and payments companies. Our ultra-competitive exchange rates, we guarantee to save you money.
CurrencyCart is different. We exist simply to help everyone make international payments and currency conversions at the best price. Not only will we save you up to 95% in costs, but by using us, you will be helping us support our chosen charity, Save the Children. We donate 0.50p from every transaction to Save the Children – at no cost to you.
Our Mission Statement
Our mission is to be the most affordable, accessible and attractive provider of secure international payments and currency conversions.
We offer a ‘Triple-A service’ - affordable, accessible and attractive. We say this because…
- We are more affordable than banks, large brokers and payment companies and this is guaranteed through our price promise.
- Our service is accessible to all, via our simple and transparent real-time online service, backed up by a supportive team should you wish to talk to someone.
- We are the most attractive provider and achieve this by being completely transparent in our pricing and in providing relevant and bespoke products to suit the different needs of individuals and businesses and from students through to importers.
And what’s more, CurrencyCart donates £0.50p from every transaction to our nominated charity, Save the Children, at no cost to our customers.
So, who is behind CurrencyCart?
Unlike any regular superhero, we are happy to reveal our true identity. Regent Foreign Exchange Limited is CurrencyCart
CurrencyCart is a trading name of Regent Foreign Exchange Limited, a company authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Regent Foreign Exchange Limited established in 2011 to provide individuals and businesses with the best exchange rates and international money transfer services.
Regent Foreign Exchange Limited is a UK company registered in England and Wales. Company No. 07424083, with its registered office located at Office 61, 2 Lansdowne Row, Berkeley Square, London, W1J 6HL, UK.
As Dustin Hoffman famously once asked Sir Laurence Olivier, “Is it safe?”
Providing a safe and secure service for our customers isn’t just a must, it’s what we stake our reputation on. To achieve this, we need to qualify for a whole bunch of official stuff, so…
CurrencyCart is a registered UK company:
- We are authorised and regulated by the FCA under the Payment Services Regulations 2009 (FRN 543156).
- We are registered with the Information Commissioners Office under UK Data Protection Act Reg. Number Z2653441